3 DAILY MORNING HABITS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Want to know how to feel accomplished every damn day?
A few months back I saw an add popup on Instagram from Tim Ferris advertising a downloadable version that read something like "the top 7 daily morning habits from highly successful people". Tim had put this list together based on highly effective habits he had tried that were practiced by some of the most successful people in the world. I can't find it now and tried to Google it again, so sorry I don't have the link for you :(.
I do however have my key takeaways. From the list, I chose to do the following 3 habits and have implemented these for 60 days now. I'd like to share what these habits are and how they have helped me personally.
These sound like such simple things to do, but it is the combination of doing all 3 every morning and every day that truly make an impact.
Here are the results that I have noticed overall:
- More motivation to conquer the day
- More energy throughout the day
- A greater sense of purpose
- Greater self-confidence
- Less stress
- More clarity
- A better attitude towards those around me
- Greater feelings of self-accomplishment
If you plan to give this a shot, please stick to it for at least 30 days as studies have shown it takes 30 days (give or take) to create a habit.
To help you create this habit here are a few tools I have used.
1. Headspace app - you can setup alerts on your phone that remind you to meditate. I set mine up for 7:00am everyday, and I try to stick to the same time everyday.
2. MyFitnessPal - I track my water consumption on this app. I don't personally track anything for the pushups but theoretically you could use this app for tracking them as well.
I highly suggest giving this a try, or just choosing 3 very simple things that you would like to make a habit, this can even be drinking lemon water, a special tea, crunches or stretching instead of push-ups, starting a gratitude journal, so on so forth.
Give it a try and let me know how it goes. If you need someone to help hold you accountable email or DM me and I'd be more than happy to help!
You got this!